Monday, September 27, 2010

Jimmy Eat World Concert!

Jimmy Eat World is another one of my favorite bands that I hadn't ever had the opportunity to see live.  They were playing in Asheville the week after my birthday, so going to this concert was going to be part of my birthday gift from Chad.  They played at a venue called the Orange Peel, which was a really nice venue other than the fact that there was not much parking nearby.  We did find a spot about 2 blocks away, which was fine.  The band was GREAT - they really put on a good show!  They played for an hour and a half which was great.  It was a really good show and I was able to get some good pictures of the band.  Here are my pictures from the Jimmy Eat World show:

The view on our way up to Asheville.



At the Orange Peel in Asheville.


Jimmy Eat World Live!


The lead singer and other guitarist.


The drummer and bass player.


The lead singer, Jim.


The whole band again.


Me in the shirt I bought at the concert.

No comments: