Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to Jessica!

Last year for my birthday Chad and I were lucky enough to get to celebrate it in Hawaii with my Mom and Mike.  This year unfortunately we couldn't do that again, but I decided to take a couple extra days off work to celebrate my birthday.  Since my Dad's birthday is a few days before mine he came to Charlotte and we celebrated our birthdays on Sept. 11th with dinner at Carrabbas with Chad, Dad, me, my brother Fielding and his girlfriend Kasey.  Then on my actual birthday Chad and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.  Here is a picture of us when we got back home - stuffed from our wonderful birthday dinner!  Chad even wore his plaid shorts that he knows are my favorites!


Here is the oreo cheesecake we brought home from the Cheesecake Factory!


I'll post pictures of my birthday gift from Chad later - he made me a custom craft table!  I was so surprised and it's perfect for all my craft stuff to be organized.  I need to get everything organized and he's going to put up a shelf above it for me too.  Once it's all set up I'll post pictures of my wonderful birthday gift from Chad!

No comments: