Monday, September 27, 2010

Flyleaf Concert!

Flyleaf is one of my favorite bands and I've never gotten to see them live.  So, I was extremely excited when I found out they were coming to Charlotte the week of my birthday!  Chad and I got to see them at Amos' Southend, which is a great concert venue, on Friday September 17th.  When we got there we even ran into my brother Fielding and his girlfriend Kasey too!  The concert was GREAT.  Flyleaf is such a great band and even though they are a Christian band they have gotten tons of secular exposure on radio, MTV, etc.  And it was really cool to see a band at Amos' get up and talk about Jesus and what their songs mean and they even promoted World Vision, which is a wonderful Christian relief organization.  It was a great concert and even better that is added to my birthday week celebrations!  It was very crowded and I wasn't able to take very good pictures, but here are the ones I did take:

Me & Chad before the Flyleaf show.


Fielding and Kasey before Flyleaf.


Flyleaf!


The lead singer Lacey.


Another picture of Flyleaf

No comments: