Monday, April 12, 2010

Mint Hill Library

I worked at Mint Hill Library three time - the first time was right after I met Chad March 1999 - Feb. 2000.  I quit when we decided to get married and try to live in Wilmington.  I came back to Mint Hill when we moved back to Charlotte in July 2000 - June 2001.  Then my last time back was from Sept. 2008 - March 2010 when I was reassigned to Freedom Regional.  I really enjoyed all my times working at Mint Hill - the staff are so friendly and every event is an excuse for a party!  Even before I knew I would be reassigned I had been taking some pictures of Mint Hill - here are my pictures including the flowers my Dad surprised me with on my last day there.


I "borrowed" this picture from Aura - some of us who were laid off or reassigned wrote messages on the staff white board on our last day.


No comments: