Tuesday, October 20, 2015

July 2015

July was a busy month for us. The garden was in full swing, we celebrated the 4th of July with our friends at the Harrisburg parade, we went to a concert, and I surprised Chad with a trip to the mountains for his birthday. Here are all our pictures from July:

July garden pictures:




I love our 4th of July traditions in Harrisburg. We've been going to the parade with the same two families for the past 9 or 10 years. This year we had a cookout with our friends Becca & Jason and then walked down to the fireworks. I really love living in Harrisburg and the 4th of July is so much fun. Here are our pictures:



One of my favorite bands is Jimmy Eat World and Chad and I have seen them play probably 6 or 8 times. This year the lead singer Jim Adkins came out with some solo music and we were able to see him perform at Motorco in Durham, NC. Here are a few pictures:



For Chad's birthday this year I surprised him with a weekend trip to the mountains. We love going to the West Jefferson area and rented a cabin just outside West Jefferson. Here are the pictures from our mountain birthday trip:



No comments: