Tuesday, October 20, 2015

50th Wedding Anniversary for Chad's Parents

Chad parents, Brenda & Eddie, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary this year. They wanted to celebrate by having a party at the campground in Asheboro where they spend most of their time now that they are both retired. I know they had a great time at the party and lots of friends and family were there. 50 years is a HUGE accomplishment and I hope Chad & I make it that long together! Here are some pictures from their 50th anniversary party:


1 comment:

zerry ht said...

You have shared great information on wedding anniversary and this reminded me of my parents’ wedding anniversary event which I arranged at one of famous New York wedding venues. It was an amazing party and all their friends were invited for the day.