Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Christmas 2014

We had a very busy Christmas this year!  Here are pictures of all our Christmas activities this year:


Here are our Christmas decorations and the requisite pictures of the cats under the tree.


This was the 10th year the Behold the Lamb concert came to our church. We've been there every year to see it too! At the concert they said that due to the rising demand for tickets (it usually sells out the first day they go on sale!) next year they will have to find a larger venue. While I'm glad there's so much interest in the concert, I hate that it won't be at our church anymore. After the concert this year we got to meet Andrew Peterson and he signed a book for us too. This is my favorite Christmas tradition!


Another one of our favorite Christmas traditions is our friends Christmas party. It started when we were all in a small group together and has continued for probably 8 or more years now. We always do a potluck dinner and an ornament exchange. Here are pictures from the party this year:


This year we went to Wilmington the weekend before Christmas to see my Dad, his mother and my other Grandmother. My Dad's mom, Nana, has dementia and has really gone downhill. I'm glad we were able to see her before Christmas this year. We were also able to see my other grandmother and open gifts with her too. We also were able to go to the Ft. Fisher Aquarium and see all the Christmas decorations there. Here are the pictures from the aquarium and the other beach Christmas decorations:



Here are some pictures from our Christmas at home. Chad surprised me with a Le Creuset dutch oven! It was EXACTLY what I would have picked out for myself and he chose it completely on his own. I am very excited to cook with it soon! We also got the cats a remote controlled mouse which they LOVED, but it broke after the first time we played with it.


Here is a video we made of the cats playing with their remote controlled mouse. Unfortunately the mouse quit working after this one time playing with it, but it's still a good video of them having a great time!



Our final Christmas celebration was with Chad's family. Because Chad's grandmother hadn't been feeling great we celebrated at Chad's parent's house. Here are the pictures from Christmas with Chad's family:

No comments: