Saturday, September 20, 2014

Facebook 10 Book Challenge

There was a Facebook Challenge going around where you list 10 books that made an impact on you and then tag 10 friends to do the same thing. One of my friends from work tagged me, but of course I couldn't just list 10.  I read WAY too much, so I listed 10 fiction and 10 non-fiction and even that is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to great books I've read.  Here is my list for the Facebook 10 Book Challenge:

Fiction 
March by Geraldine Brooks
Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
Redwall series by Brian Jacques
Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery
The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Stella Bain by Anita Shreve
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
Little House on the Prarie series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Non-fiction
Homer's Odyssey by Gwen Cooper
Columbine by Dave Cullen
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollen
Anything/Everything by Joel Salatin (the man is a genius!)
A Thousand Lives: the untold story of hope, deception, and survival at Jonestown by Julia Scheeres
Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

No comments: