Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Christmas With Our Families

This year I was so thankful to get to spend Christmas with my Mom.  We haven't spent Christmas together since she moved to Hawaii in 2005.  Unfortunately my step-father Mike wasn't able to come with my Mom for Christmas in NC, but we were able to Skype with him on Christmas Day so we could watch him open his gifts from us.  And we were able to give him a virtual tour of our new house via Skype too!  Because my Mom was here for Christmas we celebrated with Chad's family a little early.  My other grandmother recently had to move into an assisted living facility so she and my Dad weren't able to come for Christmas this year since she was still settling into her new home.  Here are some pictures from our Christmas celebrations with our families:


Here are the pictures of our Christmas with Chad's family



While my Mom was in town we took a few family pictures after we had dinner at Cracker Barrel



Here are the pictures from Christmas Day with my family

No comments: