Thursday, September 22, 2011

September 2011 Concerts

It seems like there are always some good concerts around my birthday.  Last year we saw Jimmy Eat World and Flyleaf.  This year we were able to see Mike Garrigan and My Chemical Romance.  Here are some pictures from both concerts:

We saw Mike Garrigan at the Evening Muse on Sat. September 17th.  It was supposed to be Mike Garrigan and Mark Kano, but Mark had a family emergency and couldn't come.  It was still a great concert wtih Mike playing for over an hour - just him and a guitar.  He is definitely one of the most talented musicians I've ever seen.



We saw My Chemical Romance on Tuesday September 20th at Verizon Ampitheatre.  Chad is not a big fan and really hates going to Verizon for concerts, but he went with me because I really wanted to go.  I may have pushed him too far though because they frisked everyone on the way into the concert and he was VERY unhappy about that.  The actual concert was very good, but I don't think I'll be able to get Chad to go back to Verizon anytime soon.




Artwork from their album "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge".


Artwork from their album "The Black Parade".


Artwork from their album "Danger Days".

No comments: