Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 2011 Vacation

My Mom usually comes to NC twice a year and this year she was here longer because she was helping my Grandmother recover from hip replacement surgery.  So, Chad & I went for a week long vacation at Wrightsville Beach to see my family.  While we were there we enjoyed the beach, visited the Wilmington Arboretum (which is beautiful and FREE), visited family, and Chad had the opportunity to explore some hunting property my family owns.  Here are some pictures from our trip:


These are all pictures at beautiful Wrighsville Beach.  The weather was so nice while we were there - the water was still pretty cold, but we did get in a few times!


These are pictures from the Wilmington Arboretum - it was so beautiful and totally FREE!



These last few are some random pictures that didn't really fit into the other slideshows.

No comments: