Wednesday, May 25, 2011

11 Year Anniversary Trip

This year for our 11 year anniversary we decided to go to the NC mountains - particularly the Boone area.  I was born in Boone while my Dad was finishing college at Appalachian State University.  Our family used to go to the Boone/Blowing Rock area regularly when I was growing up, but I haven't been in a few years.  We stayed in West Jefferson, NC mostly because it was cheaper, but I'm so glad we did because the town was so nice!  It was small, but still had lots of good restaurants and shops and was only a short drive to Boone.  We really enjoyed our trip and plan to go back to West Jefferson again.  Here are some pictures from our trip:


Wherever we travel we always take pictures of local libraries.  Here are the libraries we visited in the NC mountains:

No comments: