Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ashe Co. Cheese 1998 and 2011

When Chad and I stayed in West Jefferson for our anniversary this year we visited Ashe Co. Cheese.  When I was a kid the church that my family attended had a retreat site in Blowing Rock, NC and one year we visited Ashe Co. Cheese while we were at our church's retreat.  I'm pretty sure it was 1998 and myself, my friend Nicole, my Mom, my brother Fielding, and another friend Ryan all went together.  When Chad & I went back to Ashe Co. Cheese this year the building had been expanded, but they still had their mouse mascot!  He was inside instead of outside and has been re-painted, so when we got home I started looking for the pictures from my 1998 visit.  I FINALLY found the pictures this week!  So, here is the 1998 and 2011 pictures of Ashe Co. Cheese:


Ryan, my Mom, Nicole, and Fielding with the Ashe Co. Cheese mascot.


Ryan, me, Nicole, and Fielding.


This one is my favorite - me & Fielding whispering to the mouse.


Me with the Ashe Co. Cheese mouse and the expanded store in 2011.


A close up of me and the mouse!

No comments: