Monday, June 27, 2011

Adam & Tiffany's Wedding

Chad's good friend Adam from work got married this past weekend.  Since Chad was a groomsman we were able to be at both the rehearsal and the wedding ceremony.  Now I have never heard of this tradition, but Adam and Tiffany asked me to be the "stand in" for the bride during the rehearsal.  Apparently it's considered bad luck by some for the bride to participate in the wedding rehearsal.  It was very weird for me since I had never met anyone from either family before that night, but I wanted to do anything I could to help out Adam and Tiffany.  Here are some pictures from the rehearsal:


The wedding ceremony was very nice and everything went smoothly.  Tiffany looked beautiful in her dress and you could really tell that Adam and Tiffany are very much in love.  Here are some pictures from the wedding ceremony:

No comments: