Thursday, February 17, 2011

Reader's Club

One of my favorite things about my job is being on the Reader's Club team.  This team runs the Reader's Club website, which is a reader's advisory website that is part of the Charlotte Mecklenburg Library system.  We review books and post the reviews on our site, plus try to get author interviews and other online resources about books.  I've been on this team for going on 6 years now and it's one of the best parts of my job.  Each month the team members rotate various duties, so I get to work on a different aspect of the team and the website each month.  Plus, I've had some great co-workers on this team since I've been a member!  At our most recent meeting I thought it would be nice to have a picture of our current team.  We were only missing Paul, our web services person who makes sure all our content gets into the website.  Here's the Reader's Club Team as of Feb. 2011:

Left to right - Jessica, Sally, Kim, Christine, Cassandra, Angela, and Megan.

No comments: