Thursday, January 15, 2009

Top Ten Books of 2008

I've been keeping track of the books I read for the past few years and since I've started the blog I like to post my Top Ten Books for the year. This year I read 71 books! My Top Ten is not based on new books or anything like that - just my top picks from what I read this year and I will say that this year it was hard to actually narrow it down to just 10. Also, my lists are in alphabetical order by author (I am a Librarian after all) - here it is:

Fiction

The Opposite of Love by Julie Buxbaum
Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos
Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin
The Other by David Guterson
The Rest of Her Life by Laura Moriarty

Non-Fiction

Farm Sanctuary by Gene Baur
Letters to a Young Evangelical by Tony Campolo
The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry by Kathleen Flinn
Looking for Anne of Green Gables by Irene Gammel
A Rare Breed of Love by Jana Kohl

No comments: