Friday, August 22, 2008

A Very Busy Weekend

This past weekend was jam packed and very busy. We had a wedding shower, a baby shower and two concerts over a three day weekend. Saturday night we saw probably my all time favorite band Athenaeum at Amos' Southend. They played an awesome 2 hour show! I could only find one picture from that show on Flickr, but it's a good one since it's a close up of Mark, the lead singer!
The other concert we saw was the Stone Temple Pilots on Sunday night at Verizon Wireless. When I heard that they were getting back together earlier this year I bought our tickets as soon as they went on sale! We were lucky enough to see them in 2001 on the Family Values Tour and they were just as good as ever. My only complaint was that there was an hour of waiting between the opening band and STP, but once they came out they totally rocked! I found a lot of great pictures from that show on Flickr too.

Here's a picture of Scott Weiland at the beginning of the show.

Here's a picture of Scott with the megaphone.


Here's a picture of the whole band at the end of the show.

No comments: