Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Reading Re-cap for 2007

Most people who know me know that I read all the time. I read a variety of fiction, non-fiction and even young adult books too. For the past few years I've been keeping track of all the books that I read each year. So, last night I was adding up my total for 2007 and I read a grand total of 76 books! Here are my favorite 10 books that I read in 2007, these may not have been newly published in 2007, but they were my top 10 books for the year:

Fiction

Tolstoy Lied: a Love Story by Rachel Kadish
Mouse Guard Fall 1152 by David Peterson (this is a graphic novel, which usually I don't read, but this is incredible)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Still Summer by Jacqueline Mitchard
The Last Summer (of You & Me) by Ann Brashares

Non-Fiction

The Feminine Mistake by Leslie Bennetts
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
If I Am Missing, or Dead by Janine Latus
Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer

No comments: